FUCK YOU MOFFAT
YOU AND YOUR EGO HAVE GONE TOO FAR
oh goody yet another reason for me to feel okay about the fact that I no longer give a fuck about dw
WTF IS GOING ON DO NOT WANT.
”It also means the Doctor’s time is running out as he can only regenerate 12 times.”
FUCK RIGHT OFF!
Steven ‘because fuck you that’s why’ Moffat.
we have found Satan. all we require now is the Winchesters and a ritual to banish him back to the underworld from whence he came.
There’s going to be a revelation. I’m not teasing. I’m not wrong-footing you – you’re about to learn something about the Doctor that you never knew before. And I think you’re in for a shock.
Does anyone else ever feel like Moffat had a bad breakup in the 80s and he just played Culture Club’s “Do You Really Want To Hurt Me” over and over again and sobbed and that’s where all this evil love of making us hurt comes from?
- Moffat: YOU TOLD THEM WHAT?!?!
- Benedict: I- I told them that we were renewed for season 4...
- Moffat: YOU GAVE THEM A SPOILER?!
- Benedict: Well, yes, b-but...
- Moffat: AND WHAT ELSE DOES GIVING THEM A SPOILER GIVE THEM??
- Benedict: ...Joy?
- Moffat: EXACTLY! IT GIVES THEM JOY, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW.
- Benedict: What? No! The fans, think of the fans! They won't be able to handle it!
- Moffat: ...
- Benedict: ...
- Moffat: I'm going to have to kill you again.
- Benedict: God DAMN IT!
Did you know that in Doctor Who, the Doctor’s bow tie is red if the episode takes place in the future, and blue if it is in the past?
It’s true for the tenth Doctor too. His suit was blue if they went forward in time and the brown if they went back in time.
rewatching EVERY episode now.
DAFUQ?! NO WAY!!!
God in heaven. Those clever bastards. I just watched two episodes, one future, one past, and it’s totally true.
There was an abandoned church with a dangerous graveyard. Yes, dangerous. Officially dangerous. The gates were chained up and there was a big sign saying KEEP OUT DANGEROUS STRUCTURE. Well, could you have resisted? I went and peered through the bars. And there, among all the ancient leaning gravestones was the statue of lamenting angel. The way it looked at me, I felt sure this was the dangerous structure in question. A dangerous statue hidden in a graveyard! …
A few Christmases later, long after Blink, we were back at the hotel. My son Joshua and I went for a walk past the church and it all came flooding back.
“Hey,” I said. “Want to see the original Weeping Angel?” I took him to peer through the bars of the damaged graveyard. “Dad…..there’s no angel there.” There wasn’t. There really wasn’t.
We left, fairly quickly.
- So I was watching Les Miserables
- And it's the scene where Javert jumps
- And I'm sobbing because feels
- And I swear
- Someone behind me shouts: DID MOFFAT DIRECT THIS, TOO?
- And, at first, I thought that I'd heard wrong
- And his friend yells: First Sherlock, then Amy and Rory, now Javert . . .
- And his girlfriend whispers: Ssshh. No, Moffat didn't direct this.
- And there was a pause
- And then the first guy whispers: Can we blame Moffat, anyway?
The Abusive Relationship Between the Fandoms and Moffat
- The Fandoms: We miss the Ponds. We've missed the Doctor. We miss Sherlock.
- Moffat: Oh you have, have you?
- The Fandoms: Yes. May we have them...please?
- Moffat: How about the Doctor in such pain, but at the word 'Pond' it brings him out of his misery, visiting someone under the charade of being Sherlock Holmes, and the new companion, the souffle girl that erased him from the Daleks, that brought him back to life, falling like Sherlock, falling like Amy and Rory - all in the Christmas episode you've waited so long for?
- The Fandoms: ....
- The Fandoms: ...Please, sir...may we have some more?"
The Christmas Special was so worth the wait. I’m not sure if it was time that healed the Post-Pond Depression wounds, because I did make an involuntary sadface when “Pond” was the one word answer, but this episode felt so fresh and wonderful. I was expecting a heavy feeling of sadness, but as soon as Clara came on she lit everything up, even with the Doctor still brooding and apathetic. I thought it would be really really difficult for me to accept a new companion, but with her debut in Asylum of the Daleks, we were almost eased into her being there. When Clara kissed the Doctor, I was like “HE’S MARRIED!” but then I thought “WHO CARES?!” I was just so pleased to see him lit up, his hearts happy again after however long of heaviness that he’s had after the departure of Amy and Rory. River would understand (it’s what I keep telling myself anyway). And as she fell from the cloud, I screamed, “MOFFAT!!!!” and my 7 year old was instantly alarmed, asking if I was okay and why I’d yelled that.
I’m genuinely excited and intrigued at Oswin (called her that throughout) - who is she? I cannot wait to see more. And although I was iffy on the new TARDIS in the stills, the Gallifreyan was very cool, and although I have to say I’m a fan of the clunkier, chaotic TARDIS, this is nice and fresh for this new chapter in the Doctor’s life. I was also pleased with the new intro. Always going “hmmm” when I hear that something like that is changing, but it was very cool.
Fantastic episode. Loved it. Snowmen are now forever creepy and carnivorous. Well done again, Moffat (and the Doctor saying he was Sherlock Holmes? Brilliant! Had me clapping and laughing like a seal). And Matt Smith, you have grown on me and I love you now.
Happy Christmas now indeed.