- the 5 stages of tumblr
- stage 1: you will understand nothing, "wtf is this" will be a reoccurring thought
- stage 2: once you kind of get the hang of it, you will be on constantly and obsess over followers, even though your blog is probably still shit
- stage 3: probably the shortest of all the stages, you will get bored of tumblr for a while and go out in the "real world".
- stage 4: you realize how addicting tumblr really is and how foolish you were to believe you could just leave
- stage 5: tumblr becomes your life support. this stage never ends.
Maybe you missed one episode. Maybe you just heard about the series. Maybe you fell into an internet black hole, and now you’re here, wondering, ‘What’s up with the blonde? Is she suffering from some sort of vitamin deficiency?’
But it doesn’t matter why you’re here, the message is…
Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemswort and San Claflin | Cannes Film Festival (18.05.13)
I think I found out where I fit in the world.
Some achieve greatness, some have greatness thrust upon them,
but a great many more are born great and never live up to their potential.